Finding Hope, Redemption, Courage... from Cancer

"(At one time) my future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road. I thought I could see along it for many a milestone. Now there is a bend in it. I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does. It has a fascination of its own, that bend." - Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's Pick of the Week: 'Vancouver Still Ranked Nicest City in Canada'


Just to give you an example of what Tuesday will look like -
and no, not every week will be about the riots, or hockey, but this week I couldn't resist sharing this on here as well:












http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Riot+schmiot+Vancouver+ranked+nicest+city+Canada/5018167/story.html

Go Vancouver!


No comments:

Post a Comment