Finding Hope, Redemption, Courage... from Cancer

"(At one time) my future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road. I thought I could see along it for many a milestone. Now there is a bend in it. I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does. It has a fascination of its own, that bend." - Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What Lies Around the Bend 2.0

Any of you checking this site through an RSS feed or the URL notLink related to Facebook or Twitter feeds, it is time to say goodbye to this blogger site. Its served us well, and I am grateful so many of you came to see what I had to say in a fairly simple format.

It is also time to say Hello to the new "What Lies Around the Bend," via either the domain name: www.whatliesaroundthebend.com
or
www.whatliesaroundthebend.wordpress.com.

We hope you will find it far more usable and 'pretty-to-look-at'; so usable, in fact, that instead of reading and running away, that you leave comments about what you like, don't like, or anything that generates discussion between those of us who think about stuff like thLinkis, or makes me more thoughtful and thought-provoking in my writing; and, so pretty, in fact, that you recommend it to your friends and family and those random people on the street (no, just kidding, that would be a little weird, unless you meet someone who's going through something hard and likes being around other 'interesting people'), and want to spend more of your precious time there.

All of the previous posts have been imported so you can find what you're looking for via categories (on the right side bar) or more info regarding some issues I've posted about via pages at the top. Would love to hear your feedback!

Thanks so much to all of you faithful readers. I love you and hope you're finding hope and joy through our little journey, and that we're making you laugh, just a bit.

Love,
The Meredith Family.

And, if you're not already, please follow me on twitter: @lana_meredith.

No comments:

Post a Comment