Finding Hope, Redemption, Courage... from Cancer

"(At one time) my future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road. I thought I could see along it for many a milestone. Now there is a bend in it. I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does. It has a fascination of its own, that bend." - Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What on earth was that Carmageddon thing about? And, What on Earth is This Website Called Again?

Just an update for you faithfuls that have been saying to yourself, why for the price of eggs in China has this woman kept her website link so unbelievably, obnoxiously, LONG? My techie husband - seriously, my absolute hero - has gotten me a domain name that is far easier to find. We're doing some redesigning this summer to debut mid-late August, and I'm really excited about the soon-to-be-released results. I hope you will be too.

Anyhow, the easiest way to find me is now:

www.whatliesaroundthebend.com

See? SO much easier. You can add it to your Google readers or other RSS feeds without scratching your head to figure out what on earth its called.

Congrats to all of us then. Well, anything feels like a congrats when the day is so yicky outside. Stay tuned for tomorrow, when I list my Friday Good Reads, handpicked to help us all take those pesky bends in our roads with a little more laughter and a lot more life.

No comments:

Post a Comment